January 21, 2006

Sleepy

Last night was exciting, Layden nursed everytime lying down, doesn't take much to give me a thrill anymore. I still couldn't sleep through it but at least I didn't have to sit up and once he fell asleep I didn't have to move him. I think I got the most sleep I have in quite a bit, unfortunately I am feeling the most tired I have in a bit. I just can't win. Today Layden was practically standing up on his own. He was holding on to my fingers for balance but that was it.
This evening we had some very nice clouds. I looked out the window this afternoon, saw blue sky and said to Oli that we should go for a walk. He gives me a really strange look so I looked out the other window, what do you know, it was raining. Darn sneaky blue skies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is what Jakob did at a really young age. Of course, that didn't mean he walked very early - I think he was the oldest of you three when he started walking.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that things are finally getting better with the nursing thing. Has it made a difference since he's had his frenulum clipped?
Shanell

Anonymous said...

If i didn't know better, I'd say that looks like child abuse, shaking the baby.

Anonymous said...

Chelsea;
Layden is so handsome and strong. Thanks for being such a great mom! Sounds like you two are starting to get into the rhythm of nursing and it won't be long before you both get lots of sleep.
Joy