January 20, 2006

Coach Potato

Well I think yesterday we had our first smile, I'm not sure but he looked happy and his cheeks were smiling but his mouth was open. I think I will just call it a smile. Today we visited Elizabeth, he even stayed with her while I went to Fulmer to pick up the quizzes. He even hung out with Mark for a bit while I was gone. Then we went to wake up daddy and then we had dinner and played pinocle with Mark and Liz. There is a certain amount of challenge in playing pinocle while holding a baby. Me and Oli (yes I know it should be Oli and I but I have never been a big fan of that rule) bring something special to pinocle. Mark says it is only when playing with us that people go set on a regular basis with bids of 28 or 30 and barely squeak by at 25. Mark was having a bad night anyway. Their car has been in and out (more in than out) of the shop since Thanksgiving. They just got it back a week ago and today Liz opened the door and the car alarm went off. The funny thing is that until that point they didn't know they had a car alarm, so they don't really have a way to turn off the car alarm. Luckily it eventually goes of on its own, unluckily with the alarm triggered the engine won't start, making it a bit difficult to take the car somewhere to get it fixed. They were saying they should just sell, could be a bit difficult to do with out letting people test drive it or even open the door. Oli is feeling lucky tonight, he got a call while we were at Mark and Liz's to come in tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so how is Oli getting called in to work lucky? you wanting to get rid of him - extra money ?????? YELAK

Chelsea said...

No, because we weren't home they couldn't call him in to work