January 12, 2006

The many faces of Layden Walsh



It is interesting to note that most of the faces involve a scowl of some sort.
Last night did not go as well as I had hoped. Layden has developed a tendency to cry for no apparent reason. He generally stops fairly quickly when he is held a different way but it is beyond me to know what the problem is that that fixes. On the upside I got a couple loads of dishes done and our clothes washed today. Cleaning isn't necessarily much fun but it can be very satisfying. Some how I always dread it far out of prportion to any discomfort I suffer in doing it (generally none) but I never seem to be able to remember that when I am contemplating doing chores.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Chelsea those expressions are soooo cute! His brows do look very well developed but he also has a great smile. Who does he most resemble in your opinion?
Joy

Chelsea said...

To me he looks like himself, so far he doesn't remind me terribly of anyone.

Anonymous said...

are you laughing at your child and his faces again? Oli might have to take him away and not let you play with him anymore.

Anonymous said...

I think that he is starting to look more like Oli but maybe it is just these four pictures. - Mom

Anonymous said...

I agree that he looks more like oli than chelsea...

Anonymous said...

Ok. My comment has nothing to do with your post, but instead....the heading on your main page. You have a "handsome husband" and "beautiful baby boy," but you have no adjective to describe cousin Dieter. Not quite fair, I think. Plus we could all have fun trying to suggest one. And speaking of Dieter and babies looking like someone, Nathanael (and to a lesser extent William) at times have a look about them that reminds me of Dieter and Jens and sometimes Paul. My mother has also noted this.-Jody