January 6, 2006

Little Boy Blue

It turns out that if Layden takes a bath with me he doesn't scream himself blue in the face. In fact he is quite bouyant. Sadly I can't make the water quite as hot as I like when I share with him.
We aren't really into toys yet but he does seem mildly entertained by his reindeer rattle. Layden continues to be plagued by some really harsh hiccups, poor thing.
Daddy left a biy ago saying only that he was going to frivolously spend money. He wouldn't tell me anything more. Oli is done working for the week and it will be very nice to actually see him for more than an hour each day.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chelsea;
That's such a cute photo of Layden! Looks like he is laughing. Please give him a hug for me.
Joy

Anonymous said...

Very fun to see him in the cradle! I was very tempted after yesterday's blog to send a bath toy home with Dieter so Layden would enjoy baths more! YELAK

Rebecca said...

already friviously spending money...

Anonymous said...

I think that may be one of your cutest photos yet... I think he is a keeper...

Anonymous said...

So what did Oli frivolouslly spend money on? YELAK

Anonymous said...

He's grown a LOT since we saw him last weekend!!! I am amazed.

Chelsea said...

He frivolously bought me flowers. Shamefull huh?

Anonymous said...

You have such a cute husband. where do i find me one?