January 19, 2006

Competing Stripes

Slow day today. I was all motivated to go on a walk to the park, had Layden all dressed up for it and then I looked outside. Nasty, nasty weather, foils all of my plans. Last night was a bit below average for sleep also but Oli was really sweet this morning and made me waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. He even fed me since I had just managed to get Layden to sleep and he was lying on my chest. That part wasn't a total success since Oli kept trying to feed me bites that were a bit large.
I am a little concerned about Layden, he has been extra fussy and keeps throwing up a large percentage of each meal. No fever or anything like that so I don't think it is anything too serious. But if he keeps it up tonight I may have to call the doctor.
Time to go wake up Oli, again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did Layden get tired of his reading and fall asleep... that does look like a big book for him to tackle.

Rebecca said...

I've always been a fan of stripes.