January 18, 2006

Sling

Today was Layden's first day at college. We took the bus onto campus so I could pick up some quizzes to grade. The visit went well, everyone in the chem building agreed that he is very cute, of course.
I ordered a sling today from Mamma's Milk. Hopefully it will allow me to accomplish a bit more during the day. While it is nice to be trapped on the couch for a bit, even for someone lazy like me it will get old after a while. We have the little front pack but it just doesn't work out well for me and isn't particularily comfortable, hopefully this sling will work better. It is even adjustable so Oli and I can both use the same one and maybe even Dieter (though he may be too embarassed to use it, in public atleast).

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

glad to hear you are getting out and about. homework surrounds me but still get out some.

Anonymous said...

I've heard those slings are pretty cool, and comfortable, so that's great! I hope you guys are doing good :) We miss you!!
Shanell and Erick