November 13, 2005

Baby stuff

Busy weekend. Our friends from Oli's program in Yakima visited this weekend. We were up really late last night so I am pretty beat. Luckily I don't have class til 2:00 on monday so I will be able to sleep in.
We got a lot of baby stuff today from the Dahl's. They have 1 year old and 4 year old girls so they have passed on their baby stuff. We have a lot more diapers, diaper covers (glad I hadn't bought those yet), clothes and toys. Now Layden will actually have something to play with. Oli wasn't too impressed with some of the noisier ones and had some trouble figure out the point of others (difficult because there is no point). I guess he will just have to get used to it that is how toys are, especially the noisy part.
We are watching "The Doors", one of Oli's cousins (not first cousin, something else) was the drummer for The Doors. Dieter had the movie so we figured we might as well figure out something about them. I should be grading but I just feel like relaxing right now.

No comments: