November 6, 2005

Avoiding work

I'm slacking now. There are any number of things I should be doing right now but I have decided not to. My grading is done, thank goodness, I still need to study and do homework and such but I am just not in the mood. Then of course there are the ever present dishes and such but I am letting that go, I just don't have the energy to care anymore.
Only about 4 more weeks, assuming Layden arrives in a timely manner anyways. I am starting to get impatient. I never have been much good at waiting. Nine months is a long time. We've started making a "Birth Plan" basically a sheet of paper that says what sort of medical procedures and such that you would/would not like to have.
Everyone always wants to know if I can feel him kicking, so I don't know if this is just me or not but he isn't much of a kicker. He is a wiggler. That or he just changes positions so that he is permanently pressing agaist some spot or another.
We have a carseat for him now, though if he is pretty small it will be too big. Dieter is excited because it has the dial on the side for tightening. We will have to keep him away from it when the baby is in it.
In other news, unfortunately we were mistaken and Oli will be working nights :(. Not til December though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the last and longest seeming month of pregnancy. You should soon be getting the "You haven't had that baby yet" comments. I think when people ask about kicking it is the general term for any movement. By the way, Haven't you had that baby yet? - Mom