October 21, 2005

Baby Wayne

We toured the birth facility at the hospital today. Very nice. They have a bed for Oli, jacuzzi tub, shower, private rooms, tv, DVD player and it is all brand new. I even got to hold a little baby, Wayne. He is about 7 pounds and has tons of blond hair. The nurses are very impressed with his hair. He was so little and cute, I had forgotten how little they are when they come out. A little nervous, what if I dropped some one elses kid? I guess it is for the best, its enough work when they are little. Hopefully I won't have any Olson sized babies. The hospital gives you a steak dinner, diaper bag, hand knitted hat and a quilt (hat and quilt from the Pullman Ladies Auxillary).
Every says I look so small for being due in 6 weeks. I don't know what people normally look like, all I know is I sure don't feel small. My feet get ever farther away and I don't know what I will do for shoes.

No comments: