June 3, 2007

Child's actions bring mother to near tears



Help Wanted:
As you all can see I have redesigned my blog in a fit of boredom. There is still one problem. I don't like the title much so if anyone has some better suggestions that would be great.

In other news:
It got up to about 94 today. That is just too hot. Luckily it is supposed to get down to the 50's
tonight so the house should cool off. Layden just figured out that he can get at stuff on top off the TV by standing on the sub woofer. However, he just did something more amazing. He got my cell phone from on the TV where it was sitting on top of my wallet. He went and played with it by the chair. When he was done he put it back on the TV, on top of my wallet. I nearly cried it was so beautiful.

2 comments:

Not Lucy said...

Don't count on this happening too frequently! I am sure it was an aberration because this is not normal for someone under the age of 18 and rare for someone under the age of 90!

Brita said...

In a while you will not be so happy when he decies it is good to mess with your cell phone. Beware!