May 24, 2007

My Mother

IMG_8071.JPG
Well Layden seems to be feeling better, he is all snotty and gross still but he had lots of fun mowing the lawn with the neighbors today. He is also really enjoying the neighbor's little 3 foot slide. Up down, up down, up, sit for a bit, down.
I have been working on another quilte for project Linus but it hasn't been going well, it is all wrinkly. I am just not terribly crafty, no matter how I try. I know, practice makes perfect, but the practice is so discouraging.
I may have a job. One of Oli's coworkers has some friends in Colfax with a 9 month old little girl. They need someone to watch her 4-5 days a week for a couple of hours (he works days, she works evenings). After we get back from Husum I will probably giver them a call and she, Cody, will come over to meet us. As a write this I realize something. I am turning into my mother. Well, a far less crafty version of my mother. If nothing else this will give me a good indication of whether I am ready to have another kid.

1 comment:

Not Lucy said...

you say that as if it is a bad thing!