April 12, 2007

Mirror

IMG_7601.JPG
Since Layden is taking an incredibly long nap today I thought I should take the opportunity to post. The weather here has been cool, sunny and windy. Hopefully it will stay nice for a bit and we can get some yard work done to celebrate Oli's first 7 days off. Layden has rediscovered the mirror in our bedroom. It is currently leaning against the wall on the floor since we haven't done anything about it since I took it out of the livingroom. He figured out that when he waves the baby in the mirror waves and he can look at me in the mirror when I look at him in the mirror. This is a lot of fun. He is starting to get the waving thing down a bit better too. He waves more often when someone arrives or leaves, though there is generally enough of a delay that the person doesn't see it. He was also waving to Oli this morning saying something along the lines of "da da da dee da da ba ba ba bee, giggle". Of course Oli was sitting next to him on the bed so the timing wasn't terribly appropriate.
Layden's nose is still running and Oli and I still have some congestion and coughing but we are feeling a good bit better.

No comments: