March 15, 2007

Leak

Yesterday I finished off organizing the garage, it is now in a semblence of order. I would have swept some leaves out but the back door won't open and the leaves blow right back in under the door. I tried out the outdoor faucet in the backyard yesterday and surprise, surprise there is a leak. I turned the faucet off and I could still here the noise of water running through the pipe, then water started pouring out of the small roof thingy over the porch. Goody. Oli was unimpressed. I made bread again yesterday and once again forgot the salt. I need to put signs up in the kitchen saying "Salt", maybe some one knows a nice proverb with salt in it?
Then Lynda and I went for a walk out the dirt road by the river. 4.6 miles total. We tried out the stroller whose wheel Oli fixed, it hasn't gone flat yet which is a good sign.
This morning I woke up to the smell of burnt something or other. Oli was heating up a slice of bread and he thought it was set for 12 seconds but it was set closer to 12 minutes. After about seven minutes the plate was scorched and the bread burnt and the house smelly.

No comments: