March 27, 2007

Break

Yesterday our concrete blocks arrived. Ninety of them, 60 pounds each. I worked on the trench they will go in. Then I went into Pullman to meet with Dr. Kardong and I finally have material to work with for my thesis. Looks like it won't be too bad. I mostly dread the annotated bibliography, 25 sources, the actual data crunching won't be bad.
Today it was rainy/snowy so I took a break from working outside and nursed my poor sore arm/back muscles. I made custard, baked banana bread and tidied the house a bit. Altogether not an exciting day.
Layden is still incredibly cute. I love it when he first wakes up in the morning or from a nap and he is all cute and jabbery and not violent. He will talk and talk, I don't know what he is saying but it is darn cute. He smiles and plays with his feet and will let me cuddle up to him a bit. I have realized that at the end of the day (when we spend it inside) I have a hard time saying what exactly he did all day. Maybe tomorrow I will write it all down. I suspect that he mostly, nurses, sleeps and gets into stuff but I could be wrong.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

mom said you had new pictures...