February 10, 2007

Seed of Chucky

Well we didn't make it to Old European, we decided that wouldn't end up being much fun with Layden and the long wait. So we stayed home and had french toast, almost as good. More relaxing and easier on the budget that is for sure. Then I left Layden with Oli and went shopping with Lynda. Lynda got herself some clothes for her upcoming cruise and we both got groceries. The boys survived it, and so did I. I think for some reason I think of taking care of Layden as my job and feel bad for some one else doing my job. I think most mother's worry about their kid when they leave them for a bit (or so I assume) but I worry about the person I am leaving my kid with. Which is totally irrational because he is all in all a sweet well behaved little guy. Yet I worry that when I leave he will undergo some sort of transformation into the Seed of Chucky or something. Silly huh?

No comments: