February 1, 2007

Fun with Black and White

IMG_6923.JPG
This morning I barely pried myself out of bed so that I could be down at the library by 10:10 (I was late), and the storytime that Layden and I were going to go to didn't even happen. Big disappointment. So I climbed back in bed with Oli and we chatted until he was almost late to leave for work. We just don't have as much time to talk anymore, its sad.
Today I amused myself by taking many many random B & W photos around the house. 146 photos, 46 six I kept, 100 (maybe more) were crap. As you can see in the above photo Layden is a little stuffed up these days. He does ok until he nurses and has to breath through his nose. Today I caught him wearing a pair of my underwear around his neck, luckily from a pile of clean laundry. Always a joy.

No comments: