January 15, 2007

Drama Queen

IMG_6543.JPG
It has been very, very cold around here lately. Weather forecasts have begun to include words like "bitter" and "frigid". I don't even want to see the heating bill, couple days ago Oli checked the furnace filter and it was totally clogged. He replaced and now when the furnace kicks on there is significantly more airflow.
Layden is turning into quite the drama queen. In general he seems fairly impervious to dicipline
but last night he was trying to put a DVD (which he had managed to get out of the DVD player) into the VCR I told him "no" (gently) and took it away. He burst into tears and kneeling down put his face to the floor. He will have a similar reaction if I put him on the floor because he won't stop hitting me. You would think I beat the boy, except then he probably wouldn't care.

No comments: