October 20, 2006

Sitka 2

IMG_4833.JPG
We have been having fun here in Sitka. We went on a very short hike to Thimbleberry lake, strolled around the shops downtown and last night we went to choir practice and the party afterwards. Layden has, of course been much admired, how could they not. We have seen quite a few other people with the same (ergo) baby carrier as we have. It is very strange because until Sitka I hadn't seen any at all. Becky (everyone here calls her Rebecca and looked at me strange when I said Becky) is busy until this afternoon. So this morning I think Layden and I will go try one of the hike since it isn't raining heavily, then he will probably take a nap and I might sit in the hot tub. Then I don't really know what we will do this afternoon. There are some warm cute little sheepskin booties I might get him for this winter but I haven't decided yet. When it gets cold in Pullman I don't think socks will be enough when we go outside.
Tonight I will be learning how to do a wet exit from a kayak and then tomorrow I will probably be going kayaking. I am really excited. Kayaking just sounds like fun. Maybe later today I will stop by Becky's room and work on getting some pictures online.

No comments: