June 12, 2006

Soooo big

IMG_1636.JPG
Layden has a new love in his life, down comforters. The joy and excitement written on his face when ever he is placed on one or near one or one is placed on him make me jealous. Though he does turn towards me to smile as if to say "Mommy, you wonderful, divine, jewel among mothers, thank you for giving me such a wondrous toy." Right now he is watching Porco Rosso with me, his attention span is definitely lengthening.
I realized that he will be 6 months old in just 10 short days. At first I never thought I would regret him growing older but just thinking of him being 6 months old makes me somehow proud and sad at the same time. He is getting so big next he will be crawling, then walking and talking, then talking back, then I will be crying at his high school graduation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure does like those two fingers too, doesn't he

Anonymous said...

Isn't it a little early to be thinking about high school graduation?
Brita

Anonymous said...

Brita - when you are ready to have your own babies you will understand that Moms start thinking about their baby's future before they are born. It all goes sooooo fast! - Aunt Leecha