June 3, 2006

All grown up

IMG_1231.JPG IMG_1238.JPG
Today we walked downtown and had dinner at Basilio's. We had some wine with dinner and I felt very grown up in a good way. We got some dessert, they said was tiramisu, but it wasn't. It was more of a chocolate layer cake, but still very good. Very rich so we brought half of it home. Of course what they gave us was about 4" x 4" x 4". Then we went to get some tea and sit for a bit to settle our stomachs before walking up the big hill home. Layden seemed to enjoy himself. He sat between Oli and I on the bench and that worked quite nicely so both of us had our hands free but our legs kept him from scooting off. He sits up so well on his own now it is quite nice. Occasionally he gets a bit excited and falls backwards, then he looks at as if to say "Is this something I should cry about? because it was a little unexpected and I am just not sure."
I have been having far too much fun with my camera recently. The flowers are just so pretty and they hold still so nice. I wish that I were talented enough that I could somehow make money with photography. It would be a fun way to make money. Maybe with a bit more practice and the practice is fun on its own.

No comments: