May 19, 2006

Lilacs

Lots of news:
1) Layden is getting a tooth. Right now it is just a little white dot and he seems to be a bit crankier. He definitely isn't sleeping as well.
2) Those baby birds keep falling out of the nest, very poor planning. One had died and we put two more back in. We had considered giving them a new nest but there were still more babies in the old. Today there are two more babies dead on the ground. I think our thunderstorm killed at least one of them.
3) Thunder storms. One last night and one today. As I walked back from the park it started to get dark and windy and I was glad I had decided to head back.
4) Layden is darn cute, not news but true. On the walk to the park I stopped so he could check out the various bushes and flowers. Then he wanted to stop and check out the rest of them. He really liked the lilacs when I brushed them against his face. We stopped at the park and I had a picnic lunch while Layden watched the birds and made an attempt at rolling into the pond but I had foiled his plan by sitting between him and the water.

No comments: