March 9, 2006

Tracking



Layden is getting to be such a big boy, comparatively anyway. Oli was sitting on the couch holding him and he tracked me back and forth across the room. He kept his eye on me. He has already learned to keep his food supply in sight.
It is looking not too bad for Oli getting a job in the Bremerton area. He got a call from Aerotek today, they have talked to one of his references and will be getting ahold of his other references and calling him back on Monday. Hopefully everything will work out. If any one has experience buying a house and has some tips that would be great. Both of our parents haven't really ever bought a house. I don't want to get too enthusiastic yet but things look good.
Bruce is back home with us. He got taken out of the fridge and is all thawed out. I think he actually managed to grow, impressive since he didn't have anything to eat for a few months.
Next weekend my parents and little brother will be visiting. If Layden could understand I am sure he would be very excited. The next Sunday we will be going to a potluck for everyone from our child birth class. We can have a cutest baby contest and we all know who will win. It will be interesting to see other babies the same age as Layden and hear how the whole birthing process went for every one else. In terms of the "natural childbirth" class I pretty much failed, induced, epidural, c-section. But I still got the prize so I am OK with that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chels its lindsey, my sister sells houses, and she is great at it. If you want I can give you her number...

Lindsey

Anonymous said...

I just want to know what Oli was doing to make those eyes get so big!