March 20, 2006

Do not expose child to open flame

CAUTION: These diapers, like almost any article of clothing including cloth diapers, will burn if exposed to flame. For your child's safety keep the child away from any source of open flame.

This is a caution that appears on the diaper package. I hope it isn't really necessary for all parents.

Layden had a rough time today while I was away at my office hours. Cried the whole time, poor Daddy, he had been up almost 24 hours. It took me a good while and a lot of breast milk to get him fully settled down.
Today we went for a drive. Took the back roads and ended up down at the river. Took a few pictures. Got a good one of a kestrel. Tried to get some good ones of pheasants but they persisted in hiding behind a bush. Sadly no other real good photos but it was a nice drive, no one else on those roads, nice and curvy and not too many potholes.
Oli took this picture of a crocus by our mail box today. Spring is finally on the way. Hopefully it won't drag its feet. I am looking forward to being able to go on more walks with Layden now that the weather is warming up and hopefully it won't be raining so much.
Layden is starting to enjoy his toys more though is still not coordiated. He also enjoyed having me read him a story. He looked at the pictures and would follow my finger as it pointed.

No comments: