March 4, 2006

Adaptation


I went through Layden's clothes today and sorted them all out by sizes. Good thing I did because I found a good few that will fit him now and with the way he is growing who knows how long that would last.
Our friend Josh from Yakima stopped by today with one of his frat brothers from EWU, Rick or something. Apparently it is a med tech thing, not a Pullman thing to be passive aggressive with the emphasis on aggressive. Maybe it is the lack of recognition and total misunderstanding for what they do. The most frequent guess is: You draw blood, right?
I realized today thatI have gotten used to having Layden around. I no longer think about what it was like before. I guess it is just too wonderful having him to think about spending my time any other way. I have also adapted to having tasks interrupted at any moment and am getting very good at typing with one hand.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest, funniest picture of him. My heart aches everytime I see a new picture. - Mom

Chelsea said...

I love this picture too. He was talking to me the whole time I was taking pictures. Sadly I missed a really cute one as the battery died.

Anonymous said...

Note to Chelsea: Keep the batteries fresh!!!!! - Mom

Anonymous said...

This is by far the cutest picture of him!!!
Are you and Oli still planning on coming up here tomorrow?

Shanell :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Chelsea! I just can't believe how darling this photo of Layden is! It makes joyful tears come to my eyes. Thank You for being such a great mom.
Joy