February 10, 2006

Grunting Grub

Last night was fun. I don't know what his issue was but Layden spent a good portion of it grunting and squirming and generally preventing me from sleeping. Oli finally decided to get up and take Layden with him this morning after I said something along the lines of "what is your problem? could you please shut up" I didn't yell and I don't think I sounded particularily angry but there may have been a hint, or slightly more than a hint, of strain in my voice. I then got about an hour of sleep before he got hungry. Oli tried to bottle feed him but it didn't go over well (aka he screamed his head off). We will have to figure out how to get him to take a bottle so I can be gone for more than an hour or two at a time. It was also some older milk and after he continually refused it with very strong words I tried some and it was pretty bad tasting. It was even a different color, yellowish, rather than white. No wonder he was pissed. So I will have to get some new stuff expressed for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of my favorite pictures yet! - Mom