February 20, 2006

Couch

Today I realized that I accidently shot I don't know how many hours of couch, not even the whole couch just some of the fabric. Apparently the phone rang and I set the camcorder down to answer it but did not turn it off. Here's a vintage Layden shot, so tiny. He is getting very good at holding up his head, it doesn't bob around half so much anymore.
I got my hair cut last Friday just about the shoulders. Today Dieter came home from school, and asked me if I had cut my hair today. Oli got his hair cut today and there was another baby there. Layden was definitely cuter :).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see that one - it is probably as good as some of Jakob's best!

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to have vintage shots of someone less than 2 months old?

Chelsea said...

yes it is possible because I say it is. And because sounds better than I was tool lazy to load the new ones