February 18, 2006

Big, interesting, exciting news

Today we went for a car ride from Pullman to Moscow, to Pullman, to Albion, halfway to Colfax, to Pullman, to Palouse, to Kamiak Butte and home. About 2 hours in all and Layden slept the whole time. We will have to gradually increase the time until we are brave enough to cross the state. We met Al and Mimi and James and Jennifer at the Super China Buffet for lunch. It wasn't until we were about to leave that Al mentions it is his birthday, sneaky little bugger. There was also some other big news mentioned during the course of the meal that I am not at liberty to discuss, I will just say it was very big, very interesting and very exciting, but that is all I can say. That and I don't know why we were not told of this fascinating development more expediently.
Layden is doing well, currently has a case of the hiccups but otherwise well. He is getting more and more coordinated and can kinda of pet his kitty and is currently trying to steal his father's watch. Klepto.
I now have new pants so I don't have to wear maternity pants anymore, very exciting. I just have to readjust to actually unbuttoning and zipping them though since that was not necessary for the maternity jeans, which were roughly cone shaped.

No comments: