January 10, 2006

New green suit

Here is Layden in his new outfit from Oli's cousin Denise. Very cute, of course.
Oli is back at work and it is going OK. he doesn't much like night shift but otherwise it is going OK. Tomorrow I am supposed to bring Layden to the lab meeting for a little baby shower. I am always nervous when I take him places. What if he picks that time to suddenly become fussy, or poo repeatedly? Oh well, I will just have to get used to it.
Last night I had just finished feeding him and he spit up a bit. After I cleaned up his face he looked at me like he was saying, thank you mommy, that is so much better, I love you. Or maybe he was just thinking, oh yeah that felt good. I prefer the first option. My heart about melted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make my heart melt when I think of you as a mommy now. You might as well get used to having a mushy heart from now on - that problem just never goes away! - Mom

Anonymous said...

He's so sweet!! I want to hold him again...
Shanell