December 5, 2005

Procrastination

I have my first final tomorrow in Evolution. I really should have started studying before this evening. I didn't, I don't really know why, but I didn't. And now I am tired and I just don't want to. Really don't want to.
And I am hungry, still. I had oranges, peas, sausage, eggs, and spaghetti, yet I feel as hungry as if I had not eaten at all.
Had a Dr's apppointment this evening. Everything is going well. She offered to try stretching the cervix to get me started today and it was half tempting but since I have finals planned for tomorrow and wednesday that would be pretty silly of me. She said that frequently with the first child you will start getting signs they are coming a few days in advance. Not that it will necessarily work that way with me but could be a good sign for fitting my finals in. Speaking of which I should go find some food and either study or sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell your doctor that she had better not start stretching anything until I am on the road!