December 7, 2005

Apple Cinnamon Zombies

Well I am still pregnant. So far Layden has given no indication that he ever intends to vacate his current abode. Little does he know, he has no choice. He will have to leave at some point and he should realize that the bigger he gets the harder it will be to squeeze out.
Only one more final and I am done with my BS. That sounds really nice. Now if I just didn't have to take that final it would be even nicer. All this studying for finals is leaving me a bit short on the sleep end of things. Labor is compared to a marathon and I am going into it sleep deprived, goodie. Well, I will sleep in tomorrow and see how it goes.
The predicted high for today is 22. Kinda a contradiction in terms high/22. Really more of a least cold temperature for the day than a high. But I guess least cold doesn't flow as well. So anyway, brrr.
I sent by husband to work last night and got back a zombie. He may be a bit tired. Mainly due to the fact that people kept calling yesterday while he was trying to sleep. He makes a really nice zombie though, brought me delicious apple cinnamon scones.
I should get back to work. Though quite frankly I am not terribly motivated. I requested an easy to grade quiz. Did I recieve an easy to grade quiz? No.

No comments: