December 15, 2005

Mmmm... Brownies...

You know I made it 9 months and a week, not a single stretch mark on my belly. What do I find today? Stretch marks on my belly! I'll get him for this :). He's gonna bring his friends home and I will tell them all about how he was late and all the different things me and his daddy tried to get him to come out.
On the up side Magnus and Lisa gave us brownies for Christmas. Mmmm... Brownies... Then again maybe the stretch marks aren't entirely his fault.
You know how they say you should stab potatoes before baking them so they don't blow up? I was always curious about that but afraid to test it. Well today I inadvertantly tested it. Luckily the potato didn't blow til it hit the counter, and it was a small potato.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking that you were going a different direction with that potato thing since you had just finished talking about stretch marks and how it isn't entirely Layden's fault. An important note - if your potatoes are not quite baked when the rest of your dinner is ready and you decide you can finish them up in the microwave - make sure you restab them or they will make a nasty mess in the microwave! - Mom

Anonymous said...

Sex, spice, brownies and potatos- a circle of all good things growing. Layden is one hungry boy! That is a good sign. Are you ready yet? Joy