December 11, 2005

Grr

Some of you may have seen the photo of the Tercel with its new dent. Glad it wasn't the new car but at the same time the new car does have comprehensive insurance. Hopefully we will be getting rid of the Tercel soon freeing up some much needed parking space. Oli did create a whole new parking spot by parking his truck on the lawn, he is driving the Corolla to work again now that the roads have been cleared up.
Nothing else new, still pregnant and that doesn't seem like it plans on changing anytime soon. Last night was unpleasant. Our neighbors had a party and I was awoken at 4:00 by the playing of loud music above our bedroom. A shoe banging on the ceiling got the music turned off but there was still a lot of loud talking, so I didn't get back to sleep til 6:00. I considered getting dressed and going up there but their driveway is very slippery and I have now slipped on it twice so I decided not to risk it.
Oli is home and sleeping after his 7th night working, which means 7 days off starting today, making it a good day for Layden to show up (hint, hint). I think it may be time for me to go cuddle in bed with him and try to get some more sleep. I think our neighbors are going to be quite for a bit, not because they are sleeping like normal people would do after being up at 4:00am but because they have taken their huge trucks and left.
Internet is working on our computer again so we have some new photos posted from my walk yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at the bright side - they are due to move out soon! Don't get anxious, let the Daddy catch up on some sleep.