December 10, 2005

The cookie says...

And the fortune cookie says... drumroll... "Tomorrow will be a productive day. Don't oversleep."
There you go the cookie says it will be tomorrow. Works for me. I maybe getting a little bit of that nesting instinct thing. Or it could just be that this is the first time in a week that I have had any time to do tidying combined with knowing that in a few days all sorts of people will be visiting so I would be nice if the house wasn't a total mess. I am using Dieter's laptop and the keyboard is all wierd so I keep messing up and his mouse keeps wagging its tail at me distracting me.
Today I got a 1GB card for the camera, so now we can take 200 pictures at a time. Today I went on a walk and took 169 photos, many/most of which involved ducks. However I did not keep them all. So far I have weeded them down to about 50 pictures. Good practice for Layden except I won't be weeding them down quite so much.

No comments: