December 30, 2005

Baby Photos

Whole bunch of new baby photos on Flickr.
We are all doing well. Layden got weighed today and has gained 6.5 oz in the past 3 days. Less than a week ago the nurses were telling me I should supplement his feedings with bottles and formula because he wasn't getting enought to eat (less than 8 to 12 feedings a day with 15 min on each side). I am glad I didn't listen to them because we would be needing to buy him new clothes about now. Lucky for my boy that his mom is a regular dairy cow.
Mom, Becky and Katie went home today. I don't what I will do once Oli is back at work and I don't have anyone to wait on me anymore. It has been so nice having my mommy around helping me learn how to be a mommy. Grandma is already missing Layden.

Oops: fixed the links

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe how beautiful he is!! You guys definitely make good babies :-D

Shanell