November 29, 2005

Snow

Finally some real snow and it doesn't look like it plans on stopping anytime soon. Oli is now driving his truck to work, 4 wheel drive, oh yeah. Did I mention we live on top of a hill (just like every one else in this town), a steep hill. Dieter, well Dieter's car busticated today. Broke down between Pullman and Moscow, so Oli drove out around 2:30 to pick him up and then they figured out what was wrong and fixed it enough to drive it home (when I say they I mean Oli mostly). So the boys had fun, got to mess around with the car, in the snow even, and then come home and have a beer, literally.
Unfortunately they had so much fun that Oli apparently forgot I would be needing a ride home from school around 5:00 (2.5 hrs after the car broke down) and that we had Bradley classes this evening. So I ended up getting a ride home from Liz and Mark, who are very nice, at about 6:30, when our class starts. Not that we would have gone to class anyway because it is just a bit snowy to drive to Moscow when you don't have to. The whole time I am getting a bit concerned because Oli knows that I need to picked up and he knows we have class tonight. So all the reasons my mind, made slightly more paranoid by pregnancy, could come up with for not being about to find him involved something happening to him, or Dieter, or one of our cars. Sorry if I sound bitter, it is probably just sleep deprivation and hunger talking. Speaking of hunger, I will go eat my (hopefully) cooled off soup.

No comments: