October 2, 2005

Why does he get to go to work?

Our upstairs neighbors had quite the party last night. I woke up at 4:30 and they were still partying. Then we woke up at about 9-9:30 and they were either awake still or again. Either way I appreciate their stamina.
Lisa was just over so we could study for the Evolution test on Tuesday. I am not looking forward to it.
Only 10 more weeks. It is starting to get really real, very exciting and more than a little bit scary. So many things to figure out and so much stuff to get. Everything will be so different. I will be a mom, and oli will be a dad. That means I have to be a grown up, because moms are grown ups, thats how it works. I am not sure how I feel about that.
Right now it is nice that we have a salary and I'm not the one who has to work for it but I am guessing there will be days when it is "Stupid Oli, why does he get to go to work?"

No comments: