October 5, 2005

Hiding


There was a slight incident this evening. Oli cleaned Bruce's tank and we had him wandering around on the floor. A bit later we ask ourselve's "Where's Bruce?". We look in the living room, under the coaches, in the bathroom, in the spare room, in the kitchen, outside and where do we find him? On the floor, in the living room, tucked into his shell within 6" of where each of us had seen him last. Apparently he blends amazingly well with a gray carpet. Either that or we are incompetent. Just think in a few short months it could be "Where's Layden?"
I have food issues. I have been hungry all day today from about 5:00 am on. I just can't seem to get full and it is starting to become very annoying. I need to go find a hippo, shoot it, and eat, I am that hungry. So I am going to go eat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Layden will need to spend lots of time with his grandma so he will be safe from drifty parents!