August 16, 2005

I Hurt

I hurt. I just keep getting this achy pain in my right arm and I am growing quite tired of it. It is especially bad in the wrist. But because I don't want to hurt Layden all I can take is Tylenol. Already he torments me :).
I have decided that our ceiling is made from paper. I think our bedroom happens to be under their living room. Last night while we tried to sleep they played a rousing game of twister. "Left hand blue," Thump, oops somebody is out. I am hoping that once school starts they will go to bed a bit earlier.
Elizabeth just rejected Mr. Darcy, good move, he needed to be taken down a notch or two. I do love Pride and Prejudice. I would watch it more often but I so seldom have 5 hrs of free time.
Layden is getting big. I can feel him moving around all the way up to my belly button. He seems to be most active when I am least, ie. when I am trying to sleep.

No comments: