August 19, 2005

Dyslexia

Well, today I have the TA meeting. I wrote down in my planner 1:00 Fulmer 225. At 1:00 there was no one in 225, so I go to the office she doesn't have it written down but what she remembers is 2:00 Fulmer 125. So I have an hour to kill. Neither Dahl nor Kardong nor Paznokas were in their offices so I couldn't even visit with them. So I am hanging out in the library and checking my email.
I am enjoying our new mattresses, they are quite comfortable. Though I did discover a coupon for 20% off bedding at shopko (where we bought the sheets) which is a bit frustrating.
I think I will go read the school newspaper til it is time to head back to Fulm. There had better be people in 125 at 2:00 or I will be frustrated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dislexia can really bite sometimes.
-sis