June 3, 2007

Water Toys

IMG_8447.JPG
Yesterday Tristan and Evan had their birthday party. It was just Sarah and Joe's families and then Layden and I. They got all sorts of equipment for having fun outside and tried most of it out yesterday. Good timing since it got up to 90 yesterday and is supposed to again today. Tuesday through Friday it is supposed to get back down into the 60's with a thunderstorm on Tuesday. Sounds nice to me. Evan got an electric drum toy which he really like and Layden thought it was pretty cool too.
Today I baked some coconut macaroons and banana bread. I should have waited til the weather cooled a bit but the bananas seemed too ripe to wait. So I turned the AC on for a bit to counteract the oven.

2 comments:

Not Lucy said...

Like the new format. The calendar is a nice touch but I can't read what it says (even with reading glasses!)

Not Lucy said...

Like the second new format but not as good a masthead without a picture of my little grandson! Very creative however.