May 7, 2007

Keys?

IMG_7847.JPG
Layden has got the timer on the oven all figured out. When it goes off we run into the kitchen and then we open the oven, which is "hot". Layden really likes hanging out in the basement now. I think it is because we never spent much time down here before so it is a very interesting place. We had a "fun" little trip in town today. We went to the post office for stamps, then to the used book store where he got to play with a dog, even fed him treats. Then we both walked to the library, he had to stop and check out each change in the brick work. At the library he about drove me nuts pulling books off the shelves. I would reshelve and he would run of and deshelve elsewhere. Finally I just stuck him on my shoulders, he responded by chewing on my hair. (Did I mention I got about 3" chopped off?) Then we stopped by Arby's for a shake, orange cream, Layden thought it was delicious. We headed back to the car where I discovered that I did not have my keys. So we walked back to the library and retrieved them. Then back to the truck and home. I managed to get Layden to take a nap a little earlier today so he only slept til 5:00 not 7:30. Hopefully we will be going to bed soon.

No comments: