April 28, 2007

Goodbye bathroom sink

Finished 1 raised bed
The sale went well. We got rid of over half of the stuff we bought. Some one even bought our old bathroom sink. We made around $75. I even managed not to replace too much. We only got a crock pot (a small one), a chess set, a few gardening books, an umbrella stroller and a thing for cutting photos. After writing that list I realize that maybe the word "only" shouldn't be at the beginning. Then Layden and I visited Lisa and she made frittatas, which I had never had before. Then we picked up some compost/potting soil. Layden slept on the way home. He slept when we got home for a couple ours and I even slept an hour or two. It was hard getting up at 5:30 this morning. After that I finished leveling out the second raised bed, started the gravel path and got one bed filled with dirt/compost/potting soil.
Now I am tired and waiting for Oli to get home so we can have pasta and go to sleep again.

No comments: