March 6, 2007

New Bed!

Sorry there have been so few posts recently. Oli had a four day weekend and I was busy spending time with him. We got the downstairs bedroom all sorted out and organized, now we can actually get at and find the stuff we have stored down there, mostly anyway. We decided the time was right to get a new bed, now I don't have to sleep on the crack where the two twin mattresses meet! It is a memory foam mattress from Costco that came vacuum-packed, so while it aired out and expanded in the bedroom we slept on the old beds in the living room. Today I hauled the full size matress and boxspring downstairs, one of the twins into Layden's room and one downstairs. That constituted my work out for the day.
The weather has been sunny and downright balmy. Sunday Oli and I enjoyed a walk along the river and Lynda and I took one yesterday. Layden hasn't been sleeping well so neither have so I am quite tired and am going to call it quits.

No comments: