February 28, 2007

Curious

IMG_7241.JPG Max
Yet another day with sun in the morning, followed by clouds in the afternoon, then snow in the evening. Madness. Layden and Max are getting along well, Layden might be a bit more curious than Max would like. Yesterday I saw him crouching down to peek under Max, I guessed I knew what he has looking at and today that guess was confirmed. Today he grabbed for it. Max looked back at him as if he was trying to decide what was wrong with this small noisy creature, not upset, just confused.
Yesterday Layden and I were looking at the family photos on the bookcase. I took the photo of the three of us, pointed at Oli and sad "Daddy", Layden pointed and said "Daddy" too. Then I took the picture of Jake and said Juncle. I swear Layden said something that sounded very much like Juncle.
Layden has finally put two and two together. He now moves the chairs around in the kitchen so he can get at what he wants to. I caught him playing in the water that was soaking a pan in the sink. Mmm. He also finally notices the gratuitous deer poo that is all over the yard. "Look mommy, olives" Mmm again.
Teeth update: 2 molars working their way in on the top, 2.5 incisors on the bottom (one of them chipped) and 4 incisors on top. How did he chip his tooth you ask? Good question. Are there any other questions? I don't know probably falling while running around with mixing bowl. Pretty small chip though so we don't think it will cause any problems.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

did you get a dog? I'm confused.