January 20, 2007

For all those girl babies

Sorry if I have not been posting as frequently as some (mom) would like, if it isn't one thing, its another. All is well here, still cold and snowy but otherwise good. A day or two ago I realized that I couldn't remember the last time I saw Layden suck on his fingers and I haven't seen him do it since then. I guess he decided that since he is walking now he is too big for that. Here is a photo for all those girl babies out there, I would guess that a girl baby wouldn't be put off by the huge amounts of drool, she might even be impressed. In this photo you can see that the boy has some serious back muscle definition going on. Layden is just getting to be more and more fun every day. It is just amazing to be able to interact with him. To feel like we might actually be living in the same world and he might care about me as more than a meal ticket.
Frank's (Oli's stepdad) sister died recently. She lived in Palouse and the funeral will most likely be next weekend. So we will at the least be hosting Oli's parents and possibly others. Lucky that we got the upstairs bathroom up and running.

No comments: