December 11, 2006

No More Quizzes

The Struggle I The Struggle II
Today I graded my last quiz (at least for a while). I have office hours on Thursday and then I am done for a bit. I will be free to devote my free time, such as it is, to graduating (and chasing Layden, and cleaning, and remodeling...). It feels nice to be done with that for a bit, to know that next week while Layden is napping, or playing by himself, I can take the opportunity to do what I would like to do, rather than torturing myself by grading quizzes of students who are either receiving very poor instruction or are quite dense or are some combination of the two.
I have been slowly working on getting Layden's room painted, it is the same color as the bathroom since there was extra paint. Since he is asleep again I will go see about getting some more done. Until it is finished the room is stuck in a disarranged mess.

No comments: