November 16, 2006

Update

Sorry this has not been terribly regular. We don't have internet at home and it is difficult to accomplish much at the library when Layden is with me. Today he is at home with his daddy so I have a short bit of peace.
Layden is doing well he is mostly over the sniffles now. He doesn't like getting his nose wiped but he still enjoys the nose bulb. He is starting to be quite the copy cat. I carried him into our bedroom kicking one of his toys ahead of me and when I set him down he sat in front of his toy and scooted around on his butt kicking it. I am working on feeding him more solid foods. Yesterday I threw some of my stiry fry in the blender and he seemed to enjoy it. I think it had a bit more garlic than the average baby food. But he is the child I caught gnawing on a raw clove of garlic so I doubt he minded. He is quite the chatter box. People who call always comment about hearing him in the background. No words yet but some of his gabbering sounds alot like momma or dadda, occasionally even at appropriate times.

No comments: