October 3, 2006

So Sorry

I am terribly sorry but I have no new Layden pictures for you but I figured I should probably post anyway. Some new photos from our visit with Grammy can be seen here. Unfortunately I have been unable to find the USB cord to upload some new photos. Layden just keeps getting bigger and smarter and cuter. He can now drink from a cup on his own when the motivation is sufficient. We learned this the hard way when at 9:00 pm Layden had a sip of Daddy's coffee with out spilling a drop (the mug was set on the floor in the midst of watching a movie). I was so proud and so horrified all at once. Layden also enjoys tea and will eat any tea bag that is left lying about. He also loves it when I share my mint tea with him, so yummy.
We visited Grammy on Saturday at the quilt retreat on Lake Cour d'Alene. It was very fun visiting with my mom and Aunt Karla. Layden also had a little girl to play with while we were there. She was 7 months old and not crawling quite yet. Surprisingly they played a bit and didn't rip each others faces off, though Layden did use her for a stepping stool. Uh oh break is over.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad to hear things are well. I can't wait for you to come visit :)