May 8, 2006

Look away for a minute...

Today I made some cloth bags for groceries. I am excited about the handles. Surprisingly they don't look too bad. They are less shiny in person than they look in the photo. The sewing machine did about drive me nuts though. It took me ten minutes too make one handle because of various bobbin, threading and thread break issues. Sadly I think operater error was a major problem.
Layden is getting really close to crawling. He is starting to get the idea that it would work better if he were up on his hands and knees. Today Liz and Mark left to move to Bremerton. I am going to miss them but I suppose that we will see them when we visit my parents. Layden and I went over this morning to help them pack up the van and afterwards we had some pizza. Layden was laying on the floor next to Mark and at one point Mark asked "Do you want him chewing on my shoe?" He had been chewing on the sole of his shoe, sooo gross. You look away for a minute.....
This afternoon I heard Layden moving around after his nap and when I went in to get him I found him reading the paper.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are lucky he wasn't eating the paper! - Mom

Anonymous said...

Maybe you need to look at the instruction book I gave you with the machine!

Rebecca said...

He is going to have a little sibling that doesn't really enjoy reading and Layden probably won't play with him...