April 11, 2006

Tired


Do I look tired? Because I think I look tired. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just possible to catch up on sleep. But since Layden has no catching up to do it just isn't possible. I would just let him lay in bed awake while I slept more but he is very persuasive with his kicking.
My throat is feeling worse. Looks like I just might be getting sick. Hopefully I will be the only one.
Oh yeah... Got a package in the mail today from Becky. Inside was a flyer for the Vagina Monologues in Sitka (she is in it this year, go Becky!) and two chocolate vulva's on sticks. Thank you Becky for making me laugh, they are great. Not that the little message about sexual abuse attached to them is funny, far from it. But I just was not expecting to opening the mail today to find chocolate vulvas on a stick, I just wasn't. Though it may be a bit uncomfortable when I get around to eating it. Oh well chocolate is chocolate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust me - chocolate is chocolate and those are good chocolate. It kind of freaked Jakob out but I think he ate his!!! Hope you get better soon. Unfortunately there is something going around. I wish you were here so I could take care of the little guy so you could just sleep and get better!

Mom

Chelsea said...

I wish I was there too. :)